- Equipped with specially coated filters for NBI (Narrow Band Imaging). (Only for GI)
- Lamp can be turned on/off without turning off the equipment.
- Automatically adjusts light intensity to achieve ideal illumination for observation of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Powerful 300-watt xenon lamp.
- Backlit front panel indicators and controls improve operability.
- Brighter image, thanks to an improved lamp design and signal processing.
- The newly designed, waterproof one-touch connector allows a one-step connection to the light source and does not require a scope cable.
- Considerable reduction in operating noise, thanks to redesigned fan.
- Automatic light adjustment to achieve the ideal illumination for observation with each scope.
Request A Quote